Take advantage of our five-step analysis system for a thorough contact lens evaluation. Now is the time to care and assure your eye health and safety. We recommend an annual contact lens evaluation which includes:
- In depth health and tear analysis of the cornea with measurements of corneal topography.
- Analysis of measurements to select the best lens for the patients needs, based on the latest advances in contact lenses.
- Evaluation of the fit on the eye for comfort, optimum health and vision stability.
- Performing an over-refraction with contacts in the eyes to find the most accurate prescription for the best vision.
- Follow-up checks as needed to reassess the fit and the power after contact lens settling, and follow-ups as needed for problems within 30 days of the original fit.